13 January 2015

There's some news

Oh yeah. I started a story forever ago over on my writing blog. There is all of one entry over there. Maybe I should add to that. Whoops.

Well, I am slowly getting back to my writing and my blogging, as evidenced by this entry. Honestly, I'm loving it. The tedious hard work part of it is kind of agonizing as ever, but that's because I have to make myself work. Once I get started though, I just feel this instant release. I am so happy I am finally back to writing. Not only am I back to my writing, but my boyfriend is fully supporting me. I swear he has asked me three times today how many words I have written. Until now, I had to admit that my count was at zero. I got in from work, kissed him on the cheek, cuddled for a minute, and now here I am, typing up a blog post.

My biggest piece of news, other than the writing (do I ramble about it enough?) isn't official news yet. My sweetheart and I are trying to buy a house about fifteen minutes from where we live now. It is the next town over and a little bit of a commute for both of us, but that's not so bad. Especially since this house will be ours as opposed to a rental.

The house in question is next to his aunt and uncle and across the highway from my grandparents, so we have a small support system out there. We will also own a few acres of land. My sweetheart is really interested in homesteading and living off the land, so that is what we hope to establish out there. Right now, a lot is riding on hope. And the waiting is killing me.

Is there something you are waiting for that you want terribly? Have you recently recaptured a dream or set a goal? Tell me about it.

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

I hope things go as they should. Fingers crossed and prayers going up. And yes! I have been praying for years for the unity that is finally coming together for dear hubby and I now. That is why I know this is right for us. Truly an answer to a prayer that has been asked for over and over again. In the meantime I will be praying for you to have a peace about your next venture and that it will be fruitful!!!!